Race Packet Pick-Up
In compliance with current social distancing guidelines, the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation is committed to providing a fun but safe running experience for all runners, staff, and volunteers.
HOURS & LOCATION
- Friday, August 13th, 2021
- Time: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Dodger Stadium I Centerfield Plaza
- Saturday, August 14th, 2021
- Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Dodger Stadium | Centerfield Plaza
It is STRONGLY recommended that you pick up your runner packet Friday, August 13th to avoid potentially long lines and significant congestion on Saturday. The event will not be responsible if you miss the start of the run due to packet pick-up delays.
PARTICIPANT PACKET PICK-UP
- All participants are required to pick up race packets during scheduled packet pick-up hours.
- You MUST bring a valid photo ID and proof of registration to receive your packet.
- All participants are required to pick up their own packet during scheduled packet pick-up hours.
- Individuals will NOT be able to pick up packets or items on behalf of others. This includes friends and family members. Only parents/guardians can pick up packets for their children under the age of 18.
- Lost or Forgotten bibs WILL NOT be replaced if picked up the day before.
- NO Virtual Runners will be allowed to pick up their items here as they will be shipped later (details shared in virtual runner section).
- For the safety of all runners, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS made to these rules. Please plan accordingly.
Packet Pick-Up includes:
- 2021 Dodgers Tech Shirt
- 2021 World Champion Finisher Medal
- 2021 Limited Edition World Series Run Bobblehead!
- Race Bib with Chip Timing
- Access to Health + Wellness Expo
ALL-STAR PACKAGE REGISTRANTS
If you purchased the All-Star Package, please look for a special section for ALL-STAR PACKAGE PICK-UP for you to pick up your entire race packet including items mentioned above, plus one (1) extra Corey Seager World Champion Edition Run Bobblehead and the LA Runs Fanny Pack!
ARRIVAL & PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
Friday, August 13th
All parking is Free. Participants MUST enter through the Sunset Gate A off of Vin Scully Ave, as this will be the only gate open on this day. Parking attendants will direct you to park once you enter through the gate. Please visit Dodgers.com for directions to Sunset Gate A.
Saturday, August 14th
Race participants and their friends and families will have access to FREE parking in Dodger Stadium parking lots. Many of the access gates that you may be familiar with at Dodger Stadium will be closed on race day. The only entrances open on race day will be Sunset Gate A off Vin Scully Ave and Golden State Gate C off Stadium Way/Academy Road. These two gates open at 4:30PM.
VIRTUAL RUNNERS ONLY (SHIPPING)
- Race packets will be shipped to all virtual runners. Your packet will include the following: Dodgers Tech Shirt, World Champion Finisher Medal, Limited Edition World Series Dodger Run Bobblehead, and Race Bib. All-star packages will also include the additional bobblehead and LA Runs fanny pack.
- Your packet will be mailed to the address on your registration 1-2 weeks AFTER race day. Shipping fees are included in virtual run registration.
- No participant packet pick-up options are available for virtual run registration. Your packets WILL NOT be available during the above scheduled packet pick-up hours.